Director of Financial Planning & Analysis - Greensboro, NC Toggle navigation
Company: Piedmont Aviation Component Services
Posted on: February 20, 2021
This role will be a key position in the future growth of the
company. This position will be leading a key vertical in the
financial management of the company, including financial
forecasting, KPI's, budgeting process, operating plan, projects,
bids costing and pricing, cost analysis and cost controls. S/he
will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior
management including financial presentations, capital expenditure
analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business
opportunities and other projects requested by management. This
function acts as the analytical/economic engine of the company to
provide 'optimal' business decision making. --This position reports
to the group's VP of Finance. Essential Job Functions:
- Budget planning, reporting and analysis.
- Manage the company customer credit risks and controls.
- Dedicated to report on key KPI's and cost drivers to facilitate
a performance dialogue, manage multiple real time cost control to
support BUM with meeting their monthly and quarterly goals.
- Partner directly with the financial controller and operation
directors to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business
- Identify and research variances to forecast and budget,
proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and
capital expenditures, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting,
Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tool.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive
- Develop financial models and analyses to support sales
opportunities and strategic initiatives.
- Lead the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance
processes, standards and systems.
- Monitor and approve the company purchasing plans and executing,
include material Purchase Requests approval.
- Responsible to the company overhaul inventory analysis and
- Responsible for the company Financial and legal risk control,
include managing the company insurance plan and legal console.
- BS in Economics, Finance or Business.
- 5+ years of experience in similar or progressive roles.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational
- Experience with a major company or a division of a large
- Hands on, able to roll up sleeves and perform day to day
activities as well as managerial role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
interact with various management levels.
- A demonstrated record of success.
- Good professional judgment.
- High energy and a passion for a growth-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and
- The ability to work in a stress environment.
- Work experience in a multi culture working environment
including experience in working in matrix organization and
reporting routines to corporate.
Keywords: Piedmont Aviation Component Services, Tuscaloosa , Director of Financial Planning & Analysis - Greensboro, NC Toggle navigation, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!