Front Office Coordinator
Company: Healogics, Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionHealogics is hiring a full-time Front Office
Coordinator for the Wound Care Center in Winfield, AL!The Front
Office Coordinator manages a variety of front office functions and
is key to smooth operation of a dynamic outpatient wound care
center as well as performs general office duties to assist the
staff of the WCC. All Healogics employees must perform their job
responsibilities according to all Healogics policies, Hospital
policies, as well as to accrediting organizations, federal and
state regulation, and to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Services (CMS) guidelines, as applicable. Front Office Coordinator
- Coordinates with Center leadership to maximize daily patient
- Actively participates in staff meetings to support key
functions within the Center.
- Greets patients and other visitors, answers and routes calls to
- Maintains all patient communication needs including scheduling,
rescheduling, and appointment reminders. Also works and schedules
for provider, according to the care continuum model.
- Obtains and verifies patient insurance information, to include
pre-certifications and pre-authorizations for services and enters
data in appropriate databases.
- Collects and enters patient charges in databases.
- Verifies and reconciles charges as directed, prepares monthly
patient survey data and appropriate documentation, then transmits
- Assembles new patient charts, maintains and files existing
patient charts, and spot checks charts for data completeness and
- Coordinates/schedules ancillary testing with other hospital
- Arranges for patient transportation as needed.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies. Front Office
Coordinator Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Two or more years office administration experience, preferably
in a medical setting
- Prior medical coding experience preferred
- Associate's degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred
- Good customer, interpersonal and communication skills, both
orally and in writing
- Ability to type 60 words per minute (wpm) preferred The Front
Office Coordinator will be joining a team of compassionate Wound
Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million
people, preserving dignity and restoring hope. Healogics also
offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
- Positively impact patients' quality of life and see patients
through their entire healing journey
- Comprehensive Clinical Wound Care Training
- Dedicated Clinical Leadership Resources Apply Today!
Keywords: Healogics, Inc, Tuscaloosa , Front Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Winfield, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!