Data Storage Admin
Company: Prodigy Resources
Posted on: July 29, 2022
We are looking for a Data Storage Admin to join one of our
clients in supporting the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration (NOAA). This person will need to go onsite 3x a week
in Tuscaloosa, AL, and must qualify for a Public Trust
- Detailed knowledge of NetApp, IBM, or EMC enterprise-level
- SAN Network experience
- Experience with enterprise snapshot and backup technologies.
Experience with Veeambackup software ideal.
- Knowledge of data replication processes and how they relate to
Disaster Recovery RPO and data consistency; array-based data
- Detailed understanding of storage performance metrics and the
ability to analyze current and historical metrics for performance
- Understanding of performance metric gathering tools from
NetApp, EMC, and IBM
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, perform root cause
analysis, and apply appropriate resolutions
- Experience in managing audit and compliance inquiries
Keywords: Prodigy Resources, Tuscaloosa , Data Storage Admin, Administration, Clerical , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!