Assistant Food Service Director - 2
Company: Aladdin Food Service Management - Elior North Amer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Department: Food Service Management Shift: High School/Secondary
School Diploma or GED Openings: 1 EEO code: 1.2. First/Mid Level
Officials & Managers Date posted: December 7, 2020 Location: 910
Hwy 19 North, ENA - Higher Education - Aladdin
Meridian, MS, 39307, US End date: March 31, 2021 Compensation: Job
code: AFSD Job link: Are you looking for an opportunity to join a
company that is making a difference? Look no further, this is the
opportunity you have been looking for. Position Summary: The
Assistant Food Service Director will assist with overseeing all
culinary, safety and sanitation as well as the operations functions
for the account. You will manage and lead a team of associates.
Additionally, as the Assistant Director of the account, you will be
responsible for assisting with the following: Plans, directs,
organizes, and coordinates the activities of the Food Service
Department to provide outstanding dining options to our contracted
client, establishes policies and procedures to provide
administrative direction for menu formation, food preparation,
distribution and service, budgeting, purchasing, sanitation
standards, safety practices, staffing, and staff development.
Assures compliance with standards of practice and regulatory
requirements. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage all functions of the food service department and
- Confers with District Manager or other departments regarding
the technical and administrative aspects of dining service.
- Interviewing, training, disciplinary actions, competency
reviews, staffing and attending appropriate meetings.
- Ensures account is meeting all budgetary targets and
- Reviews and implements Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Bachelor's degree in culinary arts or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience coordinating food service
- Excellent communication skills and experience with
communicating with hourly staff as well as Executive level
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a sharp
focus on client and customer services, as well as building, growing
and owning a strong business.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite
applications. Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual--orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status.-- Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: Aladdin Food Service Management - Elior North Amer, Tuscaloosa , Assistant Food Service Director - 2, Executive , Meridian, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!