Vice President of Sales
Company: Technically Media Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We're a news organization that helps you navigate your local
economy Headquartered outside of Washington DC, cloudtamer.io is a
fast-growing, early-stage startup that develops the leading cloud
governance solution supporting Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft
Azure, and Google Cloud. cloudtamer.io is trusted for making
customers' journey to cloud adoption more efficient, secure, and
transparent. If you're a proven sales leader with an
entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team and
execute a sales strategy to continue growing our presence in the
cloud management tools market. Join us on our journey, build your
success and grow your career! YOUR ROLE: As the Vice President of
Sales within cloudtamer.io , you will focus on developing
strategies to expand our commercial and federal market presence.
cloudtamer.io is a multi-cloud governance software that brings the
power of the cloud to the enterprise by offering simple ways to
automate provisioning, control spending, and continually enforce
security and compliance at scale. cloudtamer.io is trusted by
leading cloud-first enterprises like Verizon, Indeed, NASA, and
DHS. This position offers an exciting opportunity to help customers
overcome these top challenges that inhibit cloud adoption and
finally realize the full potential of the cloud. Your broad
responsibilities will include leading the federal and commercial
sales teams that are responsible for developing a growing book of
business for private and public sector organizations. You will
drive the sales strategy for the organization and help align
emerging customer needs with the direction of the product.
Additionally, you will work with Delivery and Support to convert
prospects to loyal fans through pre-sales and post-sales activities
and with Marketing to identify new approaches to attract the next
set of ideal customers to our platform. YOUR DAY-TO-DAY:--
- Lead all sales functions for the company, including capture for
new cloudtamer.io license and services sales across federal and
- Lead, perform, and enhance product demonstrations to
- Lead and expand internal sales operations by growing a team of
sales professionals and establishing best practices and
- Mentor and train sales professionals to execute our sales
process and address customer objections and challenges.
- Develop and execute strategies to capture market opportunities
where enterprise cloud adoption is rapidly increasing.
- Build and develop sales channel partners to identify new leads
and close opportunities.
- Establish and grow key customer relationships to support
continued use of our platform.
- Work with Marketing to identify and support activities
(advertising, events, etc.) that yield the best ROI to grow brand
awareness and product license sales.
- Work with Design and Engineering to provide feedback on product
features and future platform needs based on prospect and customer
- Work with Delivery and Support to successfully renew annual
licenses, support, and professional services for existing
- Work with Corporate Operations to set quarterly and annual
sales targets and ensure opportunities are forecasted accurately
and feedback is captured from customer engagements. WHAT WE ARE
EXPECTING FROM YOU (I.E., THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE):--
- Experience as a Director of Sales (or higher) leading a sales
team at early/mid-stage SaaS software companies.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in enterprise B2B software sales
and closing 6-figure deals.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods with
demonstrated experience tailoring those to buyer personas.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies that have
resulted in past companies meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Experience selling technologies that enable IT enterprises to
migrate to public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, or Google
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and
customer service skills.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools to track sales
tasks and pipeline along with measuring team progress against
- BS/BA in a Technical (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or
Business related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a
plus. WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE IN RETURN:
- Excellent compensation and amazing benefits, including
top-of-the-line Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO healthcare coverage with
ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee AND dependent's
premium for medical, dental, and vision!
- 3% of direct compensation contribution to your 401(k) (no match
- Generous time off that includes holidays, sick, and flexible
PTO options to allow staff to spend time with friends and
- Quarterly innovation days to help work on new challenging
- Monthly lunches and happy hours to better connect with
co-workers and talk about life outside of work.
- A small-team collaborative environment that fosters
communication and innovation. At cloudtamer.io, we are focused on
making people's lives in the cloud easier through innovative
products built by passionate employees. We are looking to add
talented, motivated people to our team to help achieve this mission
through the engineering, support, and delivery of our revolutionary
cloudtamer.io--cloud governance solution. If you want to help
organizations spend less time managing and governing their cloud,
and more time using their cloud, you've come to the right place.
Apply below and we'll be in touch shortly! New jobs. Your inbox.
Every week. Get it.
Keywords: Technically Media Inc., Tuscaloosa , Vice President of Sales, Executive , Fulton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!