Director of Business Development
Company: Thomas Management LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Thomas Cuisine is
searching for a motivated Director of Business Development that
will lead all sales pursuits in a defined territory predominantly
on the West Coast. This individual will report to the Executive
Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The role has a significant
six-figure earning potential with a base salary and uncapped
commissions (truly uncapped). This key role will contribute to the
strategic growth of Thomas. This hired candidate will be
experienced in consultative selling and negotiating, specializing
in C-Level Sales. This candidate should have experience selling
complex foodservice deals in a remote setting specifically in
senior living, healthcare, and/or corporate dining.
- Coordination of all process activities including identifying
prospects, qualifying opportunities, conducting site surveys,
developing customized proposals, orchestrating, and executing
presentations, and successfully negotiating contracts.--
- Develop and achieve annual sales goals and profit margins
through the development and implementation of short and long-range
- Develop customized sales solutions based on an in-depth
understanding of the clients and company's perspectives and
objectives to maximize performance and growth.
- Ongoing competitive intelligence and participation in
industry-related organizations to network develop and maintain an
understanding of industry trends and identify best practices.--
- Experience in Food Service/Hospitality or related industry
- You will travel up to 60% within the assigned territory.
- Demonstrated experience with long-term, complex, sales
- Experience researching, analyzing, and uncovering client
objectives and relevant information.
- Ability to analyze financial data, develop a financial model
and create win/win solutions.
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and personal drive to
meet and exceed objectives.
- Time management skills including the ability to manage multiple
processes and tasks simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiating
- Ability to develop and maintain professional, trusting,
positive working relationships with clients, colleagues,
consultants, vendors, and others. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, a minimum of 5 years business
development experience with proven sales results.-- Thomas Cuisine
is an award-winning, privately-held contract food service company
operating in 18 states and growing. We advocate the healing power
of whole foods. We believe in preparing scratch-made cuisine fresh
each day. Our clients include hospitals, upscale senior living
communities, and corporate dining facilities. Every Thomas Cuisine
team member is an ambassador, carrying out our mission, reflecting
our values, and building relationships while "doing the right
thing". We seek to make a valuable difference to those we serve-
one nutritious meal at a time. REAL Food - Genuine Service -
Keywords: Thomas Management LLC, Tuscaloosa , Director of Business Development, Executive , Meridian, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!