Regional Director of Career Services
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Regional Director of Career Services in Greensboro, North
Carolina - Careers at NC - Greensboro Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Regional Director of Career Services Requisition ID 2021-6024 # of
Openings 2 Employment Status Full Time Posted Date 2 days ago
(4/1/2021 9:52 PM) Job Family Administrative/Managerial Company
ECPI University State North Carolina City Greensboro Country United
States Overview We are seeking two Regional Directors - one to
support our Virginia campuses and one to support our North
Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and Texas campuses.-- The
Regional Director of Career Services is responsible for overseeing
and managing the placement process and Career Services teams in
their assigned region to ensure that each campus achieves best in
class services and results for students, graduates and employers,
while ensuring adherence to professional standards and policies in
all aspects of student placement and academic partnerships.
- Recruiting and screening for Career Services positions in his
or her region and forwarded to campus leadership.
- Assist in training Campus Directors of Career Services and
Career Services Advisors.
- Working with Employer Partnership teams and business developers
as point of contact for Career Services related tasks.
- Coordinating marketing plan for campuses in assigned region to
ensure best service to employers in terms of providing potential
applicants, externs and participation opportunities on advisory
- Building quality of Career Services team term over term, year
- Serve as a Career Services floater while recruiting appropriate
level of staff.
- Disseminating University Career Services policies and
procedures, ensuring compliance. Evaluating and making
recommendations for revision, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Education/Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a career services
- Ten or more years of experience in placement/search firm,
management, career counseling or industry-related position, and at
least one year experience in business development or field-related
- PARC Professional Resume Writer Certification or ability to
attain within six months of hire.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and have a sense of
- Ability to build and maintain a high performing team.
- Strong internet search and networking skills; proficiency in
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle a high pressure environment with significant
- Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through.
- Ability to conduct business with attention to ethical
considerations, University policies and procedures, employment law
and accreditation guidelines. Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The employee is required to
professionally communicate in person, over the telephone, and
through email; move about the school and offices; handle various
types of media and equipment; and visually observe and assess.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. ECPI University,
with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida,
Texas and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees
through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of
military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers
Master's, Bachelor's, and Associate's degrees, and certification
training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice
and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been
helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a
hands-on, student-centered environment, while working
collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the
knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our
university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who
are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.-- What does
ECPI University have to offer?--
- A focus on students and academic excellence--
- Professional work environment--
- Talented and committed co-workers--
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your
knowledge, skills and professional network--
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan-- ECPI University is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Options Apply for this
job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Join our Talent Community! Not ready to apply? Connect
with us for general consideration. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Tuscaloosa , Regional Director of Career Services, Executive , Greensboro, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!