Senior Construction Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
In need of 15+ Construction Managers for large capital
projects.Duration: Varies by state but 6 months
- Daily supervision of construction including coordination of sub
- Site safety
- Permitting code and regulatory approval
- Coordinating field engineering and inspection
- Facility start up
- General construction administration and change order
- Collaborating with owners, subs, building officials, etc.
- Up to 100% overnight travel is required based on project
- 8+ years of industrial building project supervision
- 8+ years of overseeing sub contractors and project
- Bachelors in construction science, building science,
construction engineering, or a related field is strongly
- Experience with all phases of construction and duties required,
such as reading and interpreting construction documents, schedules,
and budgets About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose.
Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value
and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tuscaloosa , Senior Construction Manager, Executive , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!