Company: Bolta US
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAssembly ManagerManage assembly functions
including flow of goods, productivity, work instructions, 5S and
problem solving. What we offer: A challenging work environment that
will allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Interfaces with all levels of management and employees to
gather information and provide guidance for implementation.
- Develops and updates process procedures to ensure that
documentation is accurate and understandable.
- Adheres to policies and procedures related to IATF / ISO/TS
16949, ISO14001, and OSHA
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance
- Implement knowledge and transfer information to appropriate
departments, line managers, and supervisors.
- Analyze assembly bottlenecks/problems and implement counter
- Quickly ascertain problems and be decisive in solving problems,
such as identifying defects in the production line.
- Designs and conducts plant trials to determine performance
- Manage staffing for departments (capacity/production, vacation,
- Determines the layout, equipment and utilities for
engineering/variant changes. What we are looking for: Individuals
with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- BS/Master's degree in Business, Engineering or other related
field is desired.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in production/assembly
within an automotive supplier
- Extensive experience in production and assembly management.
Ability to effectively work with individuals at all organizational
- Excellent attendance and the ability to work a flexible
schedule and be on call are essential.
- Understanding of inventory management and production
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position, which may
include: climbing stairs/ladders, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
walking, standing, and lifting. Ability to safely work in areas
that are subjected to hazardous chemicals and machinery.
- Physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing up to 50 pounds
- Good organizational skills. What you have found in us: An
employer with top benefits including:Health and Welfare: Excellent
medical benefits. A significant portion of the premium is paid by
Bolta.Compensation: Extremely competitive compensationRetirement:
401-K with an excellent company matchWork environment: Excellent
opportunities to grow and develop with the industry leader
Keywords: Bolta US, Tuscaloosa , Assembly Manager, Executive , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!