Manager - Human Resources
Company: Warrior Met Coal, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
This role is responsible for employee and labor relations at
operations and supporting managers with the highest level of
customer service and commitment to all employees.
Demonstrated skills and abilities as might be expected from an
individual with . . .
- 5+ years' HR experience
- Labor relations experience in union workforce preferred
- At least 2+ years supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
Problem Solving Capability
- Anticipates needs; assesses requirements and identifies new
- Leads others or a process to solve complex problems; takes a
broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Explains and presents difficult issues and works to build
- Makes decisions guided by policies in nonstandard
- Is accountable for small projects or programs with manageable
risks and resource requirements
Technical Competencies & Skills
- Sound knowledge of human resources management fundamentals
developed through a combination of practical experience and formal
training and can demonstrably apply this knowledge in the
- Initiate and implement change with commitment and drive
- Understand the business plan and ensure HR processes and
systems deliver the required business outcomes.
- Focus HR systems, processes, and resources on development of
leadership and other core capabilities required at all levels of
- Leads by example in the development of an organizational
culture that fosters the building of collaborative
- Strong leadership skills and relationship-management
- Flexible to meet constantly changing demands of the
- Able to maintain confidentiality & build trust at all levels of
- Proven project management experience in implementing HR
- Demonstrated success in heavy volume recruiting and employee
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling
effective execution of the position at all levels of the
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and organizational skills
with the ability to multitask and attention to detail and
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships,
internally and externally
- Strong organizational and time management skills enabling the
execution of multiple responsibilities on an ongoing basis and
within schedule constraints.
- Travel as required
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Keywords: Warrior Met Coal, Inc., Tuscaloosa , Manager - Human Resources, Executive , Brookwood, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...