Physician / Sleep Medicine / Alabama / Permanent / Sleep Medicine/Hosp
Posted on: September 4, 2020
- This dual skill position with a local sleep/pulmonary practice
and the University of Alabama Hospitalist service is a joint effort
to recruit a physician looking to grow an existing sleep program
while working fulltime as a Hospitalist at Regional Medical Center.
- Month will be split between 12-14 shifts as a Hospitalist, one
week participating in sleep medicine, and one week off per
- Your activities will include patient care, teaching, research,
leadership related to hospital medicine, and growth of a sleep
practice with the potential to open a new sleep lab.
- Employed position with competitive salary and potential
- Establish a SLEEP practice with a local pulmonary group.
- Founder of clinic specializes in Sleep disorders such as Sleep
apnea, Insomnia, Restless leg syndrome, Narcolepsy, Shift work
disorders, Jet lag etc. and breathing disorders such as COPD,
Asthma, Lung Cancer. He has vast experience in Pulmonary, Sleep and
Critical Care medicine dealing with complex multiple medical
conditions for over 25 years and has served the West Alabama area
for nearly 18 years
- Week-long block schedulingAll physicians must be
Board-Certified or Board Eligible with definite plans to become
Board Certification. All opportunities include the standard
- Physician will be reimbursed for reasonable and customary
candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for
the physician & their spouse (per travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, physician candidate
and their spouse will be reimbursed for one (1) house hunting trip
(per travel policy)
- Reasonable moving expenses will be reimbursed for household
goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20,000
with documented moving expense
- A 2-year forgivable loan between the Health Care Authority and
the physician will be provided. This is basically a sign-on bonus
that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid
once the physician relocates and starts their practice.Community
- Area is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare,
and education for West Alabama.
- All of the assets associated with being a great SEC university
town - music, arts, theatre and NCAA sports.
- It has become one of Alabama's most progressive cities with
75,000 people in town, 40,000 in neighboring town and 160,000 in
- Very diverse college town and home to the University of Alabama
with over 30,000 students and the National Championship Football
- We have an exciting growing local economy and exceptional
- Easy drive to the Gulf Coast, Atlanta, and the Great Smoky
Keywords: Confidential, Tuscaloosa , Physician / Sleep Medicine / Alabama / Permanent / Sleep Medicine/Hosp, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!