Physician / Oncology / Alabama / Permanent / Medical Oncology Opening
Posted on: October 14, 2020
- Opportunity to join private practice.
- Our cancer center is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer
Network, a program of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer
Center in Houston, TX.
- Call 1:5
- Average number of patients per day: 15-20
- 12 Medical Oncology Exam Rooms, 6 Radiation Oncology Exam
- Hospital provides nursing and billing/insurance administration;
Oncology Associates provide credentialing, accounting, F&M
review and H/R services.
- 2-3 year contract, with partnership option at end of term
- Salary plus dividend
- Productivity raise at the end of Year 1
- Benefits include paid malpractice, health insurance, PTO, CME
time and allocation, 401KAll opportunities include the standard
- Physician will be reimbursed for reasonable and customary
candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for
the physician & their spouse (per travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, physician candidate
and their spouse will be reimbursed for one (1) house hunting trip
(per travel policy)
- Reasonable moving expenses will be reimbursed for household
goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20,000
with documented moving expense
- A 2-year forgivable loan between the Health Care Authority and
the physician will be provided. This is basically a sign-on bonus
that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid
once the physician relocates and starts their practice.Community
- Area is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare,
and education for West Alabama.
- All of the assets associated with being a great SEC university
town - music, arts, theatre and NCAA sports.
- It has become one of Alabama's most progressive cities with
75,000 people in town, 40,000 in neighboring town and 160,000 in
- Very diverse college town and home to the University of Alabama
with over 30,000 students and the National Championship Football
- We have an exciting growing local economy and exceptional
- Easy drive to the Gulf Coast, Atlanta, and the Great Smoky
- Excellent golf, outstanding water recreation, and a moderate
- Riverfront is experiencing its renewal with recreation trails,
businesses, restaurants and the addition of the River Market, which
functions as both an event space and seasonal local farmers'
market. A 7,470-seat amphitheater located along the riverfront is a
state-of-the-art facility which hosts many major performances and
community-wide events. Health System Information: Under local
ownership and leadership for more than 90 years, the Healt
Keywords: Confidential, Tuscaloosa , Physician / Oncology / Alabama / Permanent / Medical Oncology Opening, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!