Urology Opportunity - Meridian, MS (Mini-Metro, Short Drive to New Orl
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Urology Opportunity - Meridian, MS (Mini-Metro, Short Drive to
New Orleans, Atlanta, Gulf Coast)
Rush Health Systems, based out of Meridian, MS, is currently
seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join its well established practice. We
have added a lot of new specialists to our health care system and
have expanded our service offerings to reach more residents in East
MS and West AL. We are installing EPIC at the beginning of 2021.
New Physician would take over the practice of a well established
Urologist who will be retiring soon. We have two da Vinci Robots so
robotic experience is a plus.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a
215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access
hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout the area. Details
of the Urology Position:
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice
with a large 8 county referral network of Rush Clinics and
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- New Physician would be joining a group of 2 Urologists and
taking over the practice of one that is retiring after 40+
- Urology Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic building
which is adjacent to a 215-bed hospital with two da Vinci robots
(XI and SI)
- New procedures recently added including Navigated Prostate
Biopsy (Invivo), Blue Light for identification and treatment of
Bladder Cancer; Urolift for BPH; and Botox for overactive
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of Urology experience
- Dedicated Robotic Surgical team with a RN/FA that has 30 plus
- 1:4 City wide call
- Block time available for surgeons
- Adult Hospitalist program has been here for 20 years
- All new or upgraded equipment including cysto table, laser,
scopes, camera and video system.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System recently announced.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with go live date of
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new
physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation and Recruitment
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to
50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the
South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to
major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5
hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the
beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family
Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living,
low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful
year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities
including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a
strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the
largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving
performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment
Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art,
Meridian Little Theatre and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra; and
most recently the hometown for The "Voice" winner Todd Tilghman.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Tuscaloosa , Urology Opportunity - Meridian, MS (Mini-Metro, Short Drive to New Orl, Healthcare , Meridian, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!