Anesthesiologist - Full Time
Company: LifeLinc Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Enter a search request and press enter. Press Esc or the X to
close. Anesthesiologist - Full Time in Meridian, Mississippi -
Careers at Anderson Regional Medical Center Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Anesthesiologist - Full Time Job
Locations US-MS-Meridian Job ID 2021-1151 Category Physicians Type
Regular Full-Time Overview LifeLinc Anesthesia is currently seeking
a skilled Physician Anesthesiologist for an exciting opportunity
providing high quality, cost-effective anesthesia care in a
collaborative clinical environment. Come j oin a team committed to
perioperative physician leadership that drives efficiencies in the
OR. About the Facility: As the most comprehensive health facility
in East Mississippi, the facility---is comprised---of
260-beds,---and---has---a long history of healing and improving
life for the people they serve in---their community. Case Mix:---
All specialties, no neuro heads Schedule: ---Monday - Friday--- 7a
- 3p Call Requirements:--- 1:4-- Education and experience
equivalent to: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
medicine in anesthesia with a current license in good standing to
practice in the state of Mississippi . Certification with the
American Board of Anesthesiology is also required.--- Additional
- ACLS/BLS/PALS Certification--- Benefits
- CME Reimbursement---
- Health Insuranc e
- 401k Malpractice Professional Liability will be covered by
LifeLinc . Why LifeLinc ? LifeLinc Anesthesia has emerged as one of
the top , comprehensive anesthesia management providers in the
country. Since 2003, LifeLinc has centered its mission on "Changing
the Status Quo" of healthcare through innovative solutions and
excellent clinical quality. We recognize that an exceptional
anesthesia team enhances patient safety and experience. This is why
we enable our providers to serve as leaders in the perioperative
setting, maximizing their potential and fostering long-term
employment relationships. LifeLinc's educational arm, LifeLinc
Academy, enables our providers to optimize the skills necessary to
practice autonomously and attain CME credits in the process. LEAP,
Leadership Empowered Anesthesia Providers, is LifeLinc's clinical
leadership training program designed to produce clinical leaders
who excel in the business of anesthesia . Come join a team
committed to provider growth and continuing innovation in
anesthesia! Responsibilities Administrative Duties
- The MDA must function as a collaborator and team member to
accomplish applicable goals and functions of the organization.
- Attend Medical Staff meetings and Department and Hospital
Administrative meetings relating to the operation of the
- Participate in administrative decision making and recommend and
approve policies and procedures.
- Provide information to Hospital regarding budgetary,
administrative and patient care matters related to the Department.
- The MDA must act as a liaison between hospital physicians,
CRNAs, staff, vendors, funding sources, and other system
departments or services as needed.
- Oversee the performance of the Department, including but not
limited to those contractually obligated performance-based
- Establish criteria for adequate staffing as applicable.
- Participate in the Hospital's quality assurance efforts as
requested by the Hospital.
- Develop standards for continuity of care and case management.
- Remain cognizant of rules and regulation as they pertain to the
American Society of Anesthesiologists and remain compliant at a
local, state, and federal level.
- Deliver, monthly, a departmental status report illustrating key
performance indicators pertinent to anesthesia and surgical patient
throughput. Clinical Duties
- Ensure the availability of adequate anesthesia staffing to
provide clinical, medical, and administrative leadership support
throughout the organization.
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical
- Inform students and staff of types and methods of anesthesia
administration, signs of complications, and emergency methods to
- Provide medical care and consultation in many settings,
prescribing medication and treatment.
- Provides clinical support and patient care to assist the
anesthesia team as applicable.
- Maintain current policies and procedures set forth by LifeLinc
and propose new and efficient policies when applicable.
- Perform clinical reviews and audits on all clinical services
provided by other practitioners employed by LifeLinc as
- Responsible for training and oversight of all clinical staff
and personnel as applicable. Communication
- Confer and consult with Hospital administration from time to
time regarding the organization and management of the Department in
order to enhance its public service capabilities, efficiency and
quality of medical care.
- Maintain dedicated administrative office hours and be available
by e-mail and telephone when not at the Hospital.
- Works with peers to obtain required information on a timely
basis and to solve outstanding issues, as appropriate.
- Promotes and contributes positively to the teamwork of the
department by assisting coworkers, contributing ideas and
problem-solving with co-workers HIPAA
- Ensures and adheres to strict confidentiality when handling
patient information, according to the HIPAA Privacy Act and
hospital policy and procedure regarding confidentiality.
- Complies with all information security practices.
- Has knowledge of and adheres to all compliance regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Takes annual HIPAA compliance exam. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: LifeLinc Corporation, Tuscaloosa , Anesthesiologist - Full Time, Healthcare , Meridian, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!