Company: Sumter Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Working with us means being part of something special: A team
that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives
each and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our
facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions.
As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
- Consistent schedules! Competitive pay rates! Supportive
- Exceptional LOW cost gold medical plan!REHAB LPN CHARGE NURSES
- Participate in shift report and coordinates assignments to
Nursing Assistants to include supervision of CNA's.
- Administer medications / performs treatments as needed for
residents as prescribed by physician
- Narcotic accountability protocol, review diagnostic test
results and report to physician as needed
- Follow infection control standards /daily rounds to monitor
residents status and condition.QUALIFICATIONS:Current license by
State required with experience in the long term care or working
with the geriatric population preferred.We offer the following
benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Elite Low Cost Gold Plan Blue Cross Blue Shield Health
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid VacationEOE
Keywords: Sumter Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C., Tuscaloosa , Rehab LPN, Healthcare , York, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!