Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Help at Home is hiring nurses in your community TODAY!
$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Licensed Practical Nurses - COVID
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Click here to see a day in the life of a HAH nurse!
At Help at Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home
admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties, and
semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our
LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client
assessment of need and service plan standards governing the
provision of Medicaid Waiver programs in the state of Alabama.
We are seeking LPNs!
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance after 32+ hours
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid travel time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Typical Day For a Licensed Practical Nurse Includes
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to
individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator
and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration
and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable
LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver
- Supporting Help at Home's mission to enable the highest level
of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national
provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the
elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and
- Experience with tracheostomy, ventilators, and feeding
- Support of Help at Home's values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding
- A valid drivers license
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration
- A current Nursing License.
- A valid drivers license.
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and
bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete
details at your interview.
- New nurses are eligible for hiring bonuses totaling up to $2000
(COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your
Keywords: Help at Home, Tuscaloosa , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!