Home Health Clinical Manager RN 15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Comfort Care is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of
companiesAveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past
year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently
looking for a Clinical Manager to lead our dynamic home health care
team.The Clinical Manager - Home Health works under the direction
and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of
all clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or
clients receiving extended non-licensed support services. This
leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure
competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor
resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered
according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards
and agency policies and procedures.**$15,000 Sign On
Bonus**Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency's growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverageAveanna Healthcare
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.Preferred:
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
of OASISEqual Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action:
Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
trainingHHHAs an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Tuscaloosa , Home Health Clinical Manager RN 15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Cottondale, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!