Registered Nurse - Outpatient Nephrology Clinic - Sign on Bonus!
Posted on: May 15, 2022
6521 Highway 69 SSuite O, -Tuscaloosa, -Alabama, -35476, -United
States of AmericaSign on Bonus Available!DaVita is seeking
Registered Nurses (RN) to give life to kidney patients. Nephrology
nursing is a growing specialty with opportunities for career
advancement and building relationships with patients and teammates.
Dialysis experience is NOT required. We hire new graduate
nurses.Did you know?DaVita was named as "One of the Best Places to
Work" by Modern Healthcare. We are the only nationwide healthcare
provider on the top 100 list!What is nephrology nursing?
- Focuses on kidney health. Treat and care for patients suffering
from, or at risk for, kidney problems
- Involves preventing disease and assessing health needs
- Spans the life cycle: acute, chronic and transplant
- Requires holistic approach to patient care, involves every
organ systemWe are currently hiring in our outpatient Dialysis
clinics across Tuscaloosa. We provide paid training! No Dialysis?
No problem!In-Center Hemodialysis (Outpatient)
- Typical schedule is 3 days a week Monday - Saturday, 12-hour
shifts, usually between the hours of 4 AM - 11 PM. No Sundays.
- Work environment is the outpatient dialysis center.
Interdisciplinary team includes patient care tech, social worker
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations. New grad
nurses are welcome!
- Associate or Bachelor in Nursing
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot and make sound
- Excellent communication skills & empathy to listen and
communicate with patients and teammates
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or exemption requiredNice to
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN, Critical Care Unit (CCU) RN,
Emergency Room (ER) RN, or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) RN
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN) RNNext Steps
- If any of these modalities sound intriguing, please apply! A
recruiter will reach out to you to discuss next steps.DaVita is an
equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more
about what this means -At DaVita, we strive to be a community first
and a company second. - We want all teammates to experience DaVita
as "a place where I belong." - Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. - We are proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and an affirmative action employer. - As such,
individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without
regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Tuscaloosa , Registered Nurse - Outpatient Nephrology Clinic - Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!