Med Surg RN - Federal Government Hospital Registered Nurse
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: June 20, 2022
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the
U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for
more than 30 years. We're now seeking Medical-Surgical Registered
Nurses for openings at a Federal Government Hospital in Alabama.
Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they
can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle
best.Federal Government Hospital Med Surg RN Contract
- weekly pay $2,322
- Start Date June 2022
- Fulltime 36 hours per week- Federal Government Hospital - Acute
- 13-week contract with possibility of extension
- Consult and coordinate with facility health care team members
to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administer and record prescribed medications
- Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- Travel Nurses welcomeIf you'd like more detail on these Med /
Surg Registered Nurse assignments or are ready to get started with
the placement process, please apply online now.Supplemental Health
Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits
- Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and
even your pets, we've got you covered.
- 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is,
Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and
round-the-clock support means that you're never alone.
Current Alabama Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
- Geriatric, Psych, Medsurg experience preferred
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Tuscaloosa , Med Surg RN - Federal Government Hospital Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!