Infectious Disease Opening in Tuscaloosa, AL
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Infectious Disease opening in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Infectious Disease Directorship opening in Tuscaloosa, AL**
- 58 miles southwest of Birmingham
- Population of 90,400
**About the Job**
- Full-Time, permanent
- Employed opportunity with huge referral base.
- Supportive administration.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Autonomy to design your own schedule.
**Health System Details:**
- Under local ownership and leadership for more than 90 years, the
health system has been providing quality and compassionate
healthcare to the people of West Alabama.
- Today, the system includes 3 medical centers.
- Through these hospitals, it provides services that include
cancer, cardiology, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, and the
regions most advanced trauma center.
- Other services provided include bloodless medicine, home health
care, sleep medicine, occupational medicine, spine/pain care,
therapy and womens services.
- The Tuscaloosa medical center is the cornerstone of the health
- This medical center operates specialty units for orthopedics,
cancer, pediatrics and cardiology, as well as the region's most
advanced trauma center and intensive care units, and a Bloodless
Medicine and Surgery program.
- Physicians use many of the latest surgical techniques that
require less recovery time, including microsurgery, laser surgery,
laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
**Warm Southern Hospitality in Renowned University Town:**
- Low cost of living with affordable housing
- Historic downtown with shops, eateries, attractions and more.
- Regional center for education, healthcare, industry and
- Outstanding recreation with a variety of parks, hiking/biking
trails, and a 4.5-mile river walk.
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist
jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease
associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs,
infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Tuscaloosa , Infectious Disease Opening in Tuscaloosa, AL, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!