Social Worker (Masters Level)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Coordinates patient treatment plan to include patient/family
education, discharge planning, placement and follow up. Conducts
psychosocial assessments and provides comprehensive social work
services to assigned patient case load. Conducts groups to meet
active treatment requirements. Participates in interdisciplinary
treatment team to coordinate patient's care needs.
Perform assigned groups. Clearly documents psychosocial assessments
and groups in patient's medical record. Completes psychosocial
assessment in thorough and timely manner with family involvement if
allowed. Participates in interdisciplinary treatment process by
contributing to the master Treatment Plan by identification of
problems and establishing goals and interventions. Participates in
interdisciplinary treatment process by contributing to the Master
Treatment Plan by identifying Works as scheduled and maintains
[productivity level. Performs initial and annual competencies per
* Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and
financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
* Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee
* Must adhere to the DCH Behavioral Standards including creating
positive relationships with patients/families, coworkers,
colleagues and with self.
* Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software,
learning management software and intranet.
* Must adhere to all DCH Health System policies and procedures.
* All other duties as assigned.
MSW in Social Work. LCSE (Licensed Certified Social Worker)
preferred. If Counselor, Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology,
or Marriage and Family Therapy with License or Certification as
required by discipline. Two (2) years of inpatient hospital
experience is desirable. Must possess effective communication and
problem solving skills. Must be able to read, write legibly, speak,
and comprehend English.
* PHYSICAL FACTORS
* Physical presence in site is essential. Hearing and vision must
be normal or corrected within normal range. Able to perform duties
with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to tolerate
prolonged periods of standing and walking. Ability to lift or carry
50 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing
up to 25 pounds. Is able to push stretcher/wheelchair with average
adult patient. Is able to do frequent stooping and on occasion
crouching, crawling or kneeling. Ability to reach reasonable
distances in any direction. Ability to run in emergency situations.
Must be able to move dingers in a coordinated manner. Must have
ability to feel and perceive temperature, texture, shape and size
* Includes exposure to body fluids, disease, infection, lab
chemicals and hazard materials and/or cleaning solutions. Requires
wearing common protective or safety equipment.
* Must be able to perform the duties with or without reasonable
* Hearing and vision must be normal or corrected to within normal
* Physical presence onsite is essential.
Keywords: DCH, Tuscaloosa , Social Worker (Masters Level), Healthcare , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!