Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Premise Health Systems
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Healthcare Without Rival
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join the team at our
employer health center located in Tuscaloosa, AL. PRN schedule -
every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and
physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical
tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent
Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the
attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and
provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent Practitioner.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates'
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for
health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support
may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in
Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
* At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an
emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process. Except where a reasonable
medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Keywords: Premise Health Systems, Tuscaloosa , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!