Southeast Cardiothoracic Surgery $1MM+
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: May 20, 2023
- Hospital-employed Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Specialty-trained cardiovascular team that supports two
dedicated cardiothoracic ORs, a 16-bed cardiovascular recovery
unit, a 16-bed CICU, a 42-bed general cardiology unit, 4 digital
cath labs, and 1 EP procedure lab
- Surgeons will perform all aspects of general cardiac surgery
and general thoracic surgery. Currently, the practice is 68%
cardiac and 32% thoracic
- There is tremendous growth potential for CABGs and valves, with
cardiologists interested in adding TAVRs over time.
- $800,000 Base Salary PLUS Quality and Production
- $100,000 Signing Bonus and up to $20,000 Relocation
- Flexible work schedule; great work/life balance
- NP/PA to take first call
- Robust Benefits Package includes 30 days PTO, annual CME, paid
malpractice w/tail, medical insurance, and more!
- Student loan repayment and stipends availableCommunity
- Ranked a Top College Town in America
- Low cost of living, affordable housing, and sweet Southern
- Ranks among the Nation's Top 5 Best Places for Career
Opportunities in 2022 by Smartasset
- Historic downtown with shops, eateries, attractions, and
- Outstanding recreation with a variety of parks, hiking/biking
trails, and river walk
- Easy access to major metro, airport, and the beach!Reference:
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Tuscaloosa , Southeast Cardiothoracic Surgery $1MM+, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...