Physician / Surgery
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Health System is recruiting a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to join our
- Recruiting a board certified Neurosurgeon with a high interest
in general neurosurgery and spine
- Provide coverage at only one hospital
- Clinic is located in the medical tower that is attached to the
hospital, emergency department, and surgical suite
- 24/7 NeuroHospitalist, IM Hospitalist, and Intensivist support
service provides medical consultative support for non-surgical
- Employed opportunity with a huge referral base. BENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation package with productivity
- Relocation incentive
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance options
- Two-part retirement plan with company match
- Relocation, CME, and licensure fees allowance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage Community information: This
is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare, and
education for West Alabama. We are home to the University of
Alabama, but we are so much more than Saturday traditions and
gridiron action. Our scenic location in the Appalachian foothills,
along with our pleasant climate and rich cultural opportunities,
comes at an excellent value thanks to our affordable housing and a
low overall cost of living.
- Thriving local economy led by manufacturing, education, and
- Outstanding recreation with various parks, hiking/biking
trails, and a 4.5-mile river walk.
- Easy access to a major metro, airport, and the beach.
- Major SEC University city with a student population of 30k
- All the added community features that a major University brings
to their community
- Amphitheater, River Market, Shopping Malls, Movie Theaters,
Fine Dining, etc.
- Live on a magnificent large lake; enjoy fishing or boating on a
lake or river
- Low cost of living with affordable housing APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Tuscaloosa , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...