Registered Nurse - Long Term Care (Fayette, AL)
Company: DCH Health Care Authority
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Provides nursing care for assigned residents according to
established standards and practices, including state, federal and
- Provides total nursing care for assigned residents. Assesses
resident conditions including physical, behavioral, psychosocial,
developmental, and age specific factors and plans of care according
to identified problems in a cost effective manner. -
- Directs LPNs and CNAs on a daily basis in a charge nurse
capacity. Uses the nursing process to provide all levels of direct
- Teaches, supervises and councils the residents and family
regarding long term care procedures, resident rights and other care
needs as appropriate to the residents condition.
- Follows all policies and procedures of the facility.
- Utilizes good communication and documentation skills to ensure
proper plan of care from the physician and other disciplines.
- Ensures LPNs and nursing assistants are providing quality care
and perform their duties in accordance with each resident's plan of
care following the policy and procedure manual of the
- Performs duties based upon established standards of practice
for adults and geriatrics.
- Provide services in a cost-effective manner.DCH Standards:
- Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and
financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
- Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee
- Must adhere to the DCH Behavioral Standards including creating
positive relationships with patients/families, coworkers,
colleagues and with self.
- Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software,
learning management software and intranet.
- Must adhere to all DCH Health System policies and
- All other duties as assigned.RN degree required. - High School
diploma or equivalent required. - In good standing and currently
licensed by the State of Alabama. CPR certification up-to-date.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English. -
Computer skills for general knowledge of facility computers
preferred. - Demonstrates good communication skills for all
population served. Must have positive attitude toward the
Keywords: DCH Health Care Authority, Tuscaloosa , Registered Nurse - Long Term Care (Fayette, AL), Healthcare , Fayette, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...