Physician / Internal Medicine / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Primary Care opening
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Seeking BC/BE Family Practice or IM physician to join a
Traditional Practice in west central AL. Join a network of Family
Practice Clinics located throughout East Central Mississippi and
West Alabama. Our network has over 25 Rural Health Clinics and 7
- Traditional practice (outpatient Clinic; rounding on patients
in the hospital one mile away)
- Employed opportunity with attractive base salary plus
- Enticing Recruitment package consisting of stipend, loan
repayment and/or sign on bonus (100K or more).
- No nights and weekend work
- Strong support by employed specialists within the System.
- Supportive clinic team including one physician and one NP.
- Fully integrated EHR system utilizing EPIC.
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new
physicians in the last two years.
- Family oriented work environment
- Health System that consistently recognizes their staff, nurses
and employees for their efforts and years of service.
- We do sponsor J1 waivers. Highlights include:
- 8,000 Annual ED Volume
- Inpatient rounding compensation
- EPIC EMR system
- Located close to the AL/MS state line, 36 miles Southeast of
- 12 - 24 hour shift times, flexible scheduling. Benefits:
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement of up to
$3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used
for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000. The Community: A mid-sized
town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the
Transportation Center of the South, the area is very centrally
located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA
(3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours);
Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5
hours). It is a very family Oriented community with a low cost of
Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful
year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities
including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Known for its
thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts &
Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; Museum of Art,
Little Theatre and the Symphony Orchestra. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job
and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Tuscaloosa , Physician / Internal Medicine / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Primary Care opening, Healthcare , Butler, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!