RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY: RN - Progressive Care: Winston-Salem
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: December 1, 2018
Employer is seeking a Pulmonary nurse to work with a team that fosters growth, support and optimal care to both our patients and team members. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.-- Let Employer be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required.-- BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Employer team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Employer team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Keywords: Novant Health, Tuscaloosa , RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY: RN - Progressive Care: Winston-Salem, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!