Gastroenterology Opening in Alabama SEC University Town - Fast Track Partner/Owner
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Private practice hiring to meet demand
- Currently have 2 full time and 1 part time physicians
- Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient
- Fast track partnership and ownership in practice-owned endoscopy center available
- Founder of group was the first GI in community and instrumental in opening the Endoscopy LabAll opportunities include the standard recruitment package:
- Physician will be reimbursed for reasonable and customary candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for the physician & their spouse (per travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, physician candidate and their spouse will be reimbursed for one (1) house hunting trip (per travel policy)
- Reasonable moving expenses will be reimbursed for household goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20,000 with documented moving expense
- A 2-year forgivable loan between the Health Care Authority and the physician will be provided. This is basically a sign-on bonus that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid once the physician relocates and starts their practice.Community information:
- Area is the regional center of industry, commerce, healthcare, and education for West Alabama.
- All of the assets associated with being a great SEC university town – music, arts, theatre and NCAA sports.
- It has become one of Alabama's most progressive cities with 75,000 people in town, 40,000 in neighboring town and 160,000 in the county.
- Very diverse college town and home to the University of Alabama with over 30,000 students and the National Championship Football Team.
- We have an exciting growing local economy and exceptional public/private schools.
- Easy drive to the Gulf Coast, Atlanta, and the Great Smoky Mountains
- Excellent golf, outstanding water recreation, and a moderate year-round climate
- Riverfront is experiencing its renewal with recreation trails, businesses, restaurants and the addition of the River Market, which functions as both an event space and seasonal local farmers' market. A 7,470-seat amphitheater located along the riverfront is a state-of-the-art facility which hosts many major performances and community-wide events.Health System Information:Under local ownership and leadership for more than 90 years, the Health System has continually evolved to offer advanced care to West Alabama. Today, the Health System operates three medical centers. Through these hospitals, the Health System provides services that include cancer, cardiology, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, and the region's most advanced trauma center. Other services provided include bloodless medicine, home health care, sleep medicine, occupational medicine, spine/pain care, therapy and women's services. Physicians use many of the latest surgical techniques that require less recovery time, including microsurgery, laser surgery, laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Tuscaloosa , Gastroenterology Opening in Alabama SEC University Town - Fast Track Partner/Owner, Healthcare , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!