RN Shift Supervisor- 3-11P (7on 7off) $15k Sign On Bonus
Company: Hunter Creek Health and Rehabilitation, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2022
RN Shift Supervisor- 3-11P (7 on 7 off) $15k Sign On
BonusWorking with us means being part of something special: A team
that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives
each and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our
facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions.
As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.General
PurposeTo plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation
of the Nursing Services Department on a particular shift in
accordance with current federal, state and local standards
governing the facility, and as may be directed by the Director of
Nursing, to ensure that the highest practicable level of quality
care is maintained.Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and meet all
applicable Federal and State licensure requirements.
- Must have previous experience in a hospital, long-term care
facility or other healthcare related facility in a position of
- Must be knowledgeable in general nursing standards of care and
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal
tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies / personnel, and the general public
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action
- Excellent nursing assessment, documentation, and written/verbal
- Computer literacy and knowledge of electronic
- Display professionalism both in appearance and in actions.
- Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Essential Job Functions (not all inclusive)
- Assist Director of Nursing (DON) in organizing, implementing,
evaluating and directing the programs and activities of the nursing
- Assist in developing and implementing methods for coordinating
nursing services with other resident services, such as activity
- Implement plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Complete medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charts,
- Supervise resident's care, conduct compliance rounds throughout
the day to assure quality of care and to address problems, as
necessary. Make appropriate documentation.
- Conduct tour and obtain essential information for possible
- Inform staff of new admissions, ensure that rooms are ready;
greet new admissions and escort to rooms. Ensure that any
equipment, medication, treatment and other supplies are
- Supervise Nursing Assistants, Charge Nurses, LPNs and Med Tech,
- Assist in counseling, evaluating, and terminating nursing
services personnel with guidance from Administrator and DON.
- Ensure schedules and work assignments, including vacation and
holiday schedules, are implemented to ensure adequate staffing,
including replacing call-ins.
- Other duties as assigned or that may become necessaryWe offer
the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Elite Low Cost Gold Plan Blue Cross Blue Shield Health
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation EOE
Keywords: Hunter Creek Health and Rehabilitation, LLC, Tuscaloosa , RN Shift Supervisor- 3-11P (7on 7off) $15k Sign On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!