Deli Associate FT
Company: Southeastern Grocers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Southeastern Grocers is committed to a culture of belonging and
fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate differences.
As a, we empower everyone to be their full, authentic selves. Read
our.Job Title: Deli Associate
Location: Retail Grocery Location Position OverviewThe deli
associate is responsible for increasing customer confidence and
loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent
operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere. Primary
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist
and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and
date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate
waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Operate department equipment and tools.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards;
report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of team member theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is
illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to
obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and
- High standard of integrity and reliability. Required Behaviors
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company
demonstrating a commitment to the companys goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of
success with immediate feedback to build an environment of
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the
customer comes first always by putting the customers needs above
- People Passion through consistently treating others with
respect and dignity. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Keywords: Southeastern Grocers, Tuscaloosa , Deli Associate FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!