GRILL COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time GRILL
- Location: The University of Alabama - 1091 Coliseum Drive,
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. Sunday through
Thursday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour.
- Perks: 401k and full benefits. *Internal Employee Referral
Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1184266. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of
thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we
invite you to start your journey with us today! Are you looking for
a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can
learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We're
hiring! Bon Appetit Management Company operates more than 1,000
cafes around the country for corporations, universities, and
museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We've led the
industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from
sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from
scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Learn more about careers
with Bon Appetit: Job Summary
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in
accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate
standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food
service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short
preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves
customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following
established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures
food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper
quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping,
dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas,
equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and
concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Bon Appetitare
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Bon Appetitmaintains a drug-free
Keywords: Compass Group, Tuscaloosa , GRILL COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...