NorthRiver Yacht Club is hiring for Banquet Set Up.
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Set-Up Staff:
- Reviews all Banquet Event Orders on a daily basis to determine
staffing levels, location set-up, related supplies and curating
- Ensures events are set up on time, the quality of the product and
level of service delivered.
- Ensures that proper audiovisual equipment is available,
delivered, and set up as needed for use by facility departments and
- Maintains and improves on an ongoing basis the presentation of
all events at the facility.
- Performs set-up and tear down activities for all meetings.
- Monitors overall convention/banquet areas for cleanliness and any
maintenance issues. Works with housekeeping and engineering on any
areas in need of attention.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to
achieve guest satisfaction.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Set-Up Staff:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or six
months to one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and