SEO & Web Content Strategist
Company: Thales Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Location: Maryland, United States of America Thales people
architect identity management and data protection solutions at the
heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to
bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with
people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds,
people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More
than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the
identities of people and things, grant access to digital services,
analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the
connected world more secure. TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF
TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY Thales is seeking a SEO & Web Content
Specialist for our Digital Identity & Security Division, this
person can sit remotely near one of our Thales Sites. The SEO & Web
Content Specialist is responsible for the management of the
Content, User Experience, Conversion and Search Engine Optimization
(SEO) for the web site and online presence of the Thales Cloud
Protection & Licensing business and product portfolio. The SEO &
Web Content Specialist is responsible for ensuring that products,
services and solutions are found on the web, drives web sites
usability so that users easily find what they want with the fastest
route, and ensures web site content is optimized for conversion.
- Manage, update and optimize web content for search engines to
meet lead and revenue goals.
- Provide SEO and best practice recommendations and insights to
foster challenges, growth and development for team and internal
client strategy. Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work
across teams (sales, IT, marketing) to affect changes.
- Responsible for ensuring all content on the corporate website
is relevant, up-to date, presented effectively, and optimized for
the lead generation process. He/she will also be responsible
executing upon our global SEO strategy by defining and managing
keywords, content optimization, and back link building.
- Create regular reporting metrics to gauge the effectiveness of
our company's web presence, SEO progress, website lead funnel
conversion, social marketing, and professional networking
- Creative Content Creation based on established key messages,
positioning and differentiators he/she will develop or edit content
to include business thought-leadership messages on digital
platforms. This will include the corporate website, microsites, and
prioritized social marketing communities or campaigns including but
not limited to blogs, LinkedIn (group discussions), SlideShare,
Twitter, FaceBook, video sites, and other identified platforms.
- Ongoing management of content disseminated across our various
social media communities, including but not limited to, blogs,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook.
- Leading the effort to introduce new and innovative online
marketing tools, both on our various sites and as standalone tools
for marketing programs.
- Participate in building training programs for key members of
the team on best practices in their day to day work
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred in business, communications,
sales or marketing.
- 3-5 years of experience managing web content for a global,
- 3+ years managing SEO programs including keyword research,
content optimization, and technical element for a multi-product
- 3+ years of experience with social marketing and professional
networking channels in a B2B marketing environment.
- Experience with multiple content management, marketing
automation and analytics platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, Drupal,
Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager,
- Experience building and managing website content and user
- Experience managing a successful SEO improvement program.
- Demonstrated experience developing, managing, and increasing
customer and prospect adoption of various social networking sites
and corporate blog sites.
- Experience improving website conversion funnels for lead
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Strong creative writing and editing skills.
- Ability to identify where and how our target market consumes
information via online sites and then deliver Thales' core
messaging to our audience through these channels.
- Ability to identify and embrace new and emerging technologies
related to inbound marketing including but not limited to web
content, interactive tools, social marketing.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple short and long term
projects and priorities effectively.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to recognize and
identify causes for data trends.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff,
colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Ability to grasp and translate business concepts, initiatives
and technical capabilities and into successful campaigns with
high-level business concepts.
- Ability to effectively work within a team as well as
independently in a self-directed manner.
- High IT literacy in Microsoft Office, Oracle, Salesforce.com,
Pardot or other marketing automation platform.
- May require an adjusted schedule to accommodate global team
communication or additional hours for special projects or
- Occasional domestic or international travel. Preferred Skills
- Experience in B2B and/or high tech preferred
- User Experience certification with recognized certification
organization. At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With
Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility
policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their
careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or
by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that
embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys
start here, apply now! Thales champions inclusion and we believe
diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal
Keywords: Thales Group, Tuscaloosa , SEO & Web Content Strategist, IT / Software / Systems , Eldridge, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!