Team Lead, Strategic Accounts Systems Engineer
Company: Hargray Communications
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Team Lead, Strategic Accounts Systems Engineer in Macon, GA at
Hargray Are you passionate about making a difference in people's
lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting
edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer
delight? Then you should join the Hargray team as a Team Lead,
Strategic Accounts Systems Engineer! The Company: For over 70
years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the
world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader
providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale
communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver
customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and
commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health,
wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of over
800 colleagues across 8 locations is committed to excellence,
delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for
our customers. General Description of Position: Develop and
implement storage, backup, VMware solutions and provide
recommendations for new products/solutions within a quickly growing
and changing environment. Provide troubleshooting expertise by
interfacing with multiple technical staff members and vendors to
resolve complex issues. Provide LAN/WAN/SAN/Backup/VMware
administration and management. Provide technical support and
guidance to users. Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware
and software in use to maximize the efficiency of the network and
users' utilization. In addition to the responsibilities of the
position of Strategic Accounts Systems Engineer, this Team Lead
role will be responsible the assisting of the Strategic Accounts
Systems Engineer team as a whole. Below is a list of additional
duties and responsibilities of the Team Lead.-- Duties and
- Responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting IT
systems, including servers, switching and routing equipment, and
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly complex customer network/system
problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Provide technical expertise to the Helpdesk and repair
- Will provide project support to IT staff.
- Provide design and written statements of work and executes
highly complex Network/System Upgrades and Network/System
- Develop Client system documentation.
- Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations for the
improvement of Client infrastructure.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise regarding the latest
- Provide help desk support including analyzing and resolving
- Direct responsibility for Med - High Priority Calls at all
- Problem Management (determining permanent solutions to unique
or chronic problems). As a working lead position, all tasks listed
above in addition to the ones below.
- Jointly attend 1:1 with Sr. Manager, Strategic and Professional
Services and engineers.
- Work with team for Tier 3 ticket triage.
- Primary escalation point for technical issues related to
projects and Tier 3 tickets.
- Assist in reforming and enhancing department SOPs.
- Ensure PS engineers are appropriately putting time and
qualitative notes on projects/tickets.
- Ensuring PS engineers are entering Capital Labor time entries
- Ensure proper documentation is submitted in our knowledge base.
Job Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management Tools
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects as well as
leading departmental initiatives.
- Provide project and technical lead on complex network issues
and project assignments.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Exchange and Domain
3 years' experience working in a SAN environment.
- 3 years' experience working in a VMware environment.
- 3 years' experience installing switching/routing
- Knowledge of various technologies, including networking,
hardware, software, peripherals, network applications, and
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering a
broad range of technologies.
- Proven technical troubleshooting skills and logical problem
- Excellent organization, time management and follow up skills
and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- High level problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient use of computer programs, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint Joining our Talent Network will enhance your
job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or
just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected
with you. Copyright 2017 Hargray Communications. All rights
Keywords: Hargray Communications, Tuscaloosa , Team Lead, Strategic Accounts Systems Engineer, Other , Macon, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!