Server - Capstone Village
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Server is responsible for taking customer
orders and serving food and beverage according to customer
requests. The Server should provide general customer service within
the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any
issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential
functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark
location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders
and/or banquet menu
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas
- Replenishes food and beverage product
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking
guidelines including checking guests' identification
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests'
- Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas,
workstations, and equipment
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers,
clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server or in food service role
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Tuscaloosa , Server - Capstone Village, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!