Company: Formel D
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Formel D as a service provider for a number of manufacturers and
suppliers is perfectly aware of the industry's specific
requirements and therefore also serves as an interface between OEMs
and suppliers. Formel D has more than 10,000 employees working at
80 locations in 20 countries worldwide.
For our Birmingham location, we are looking for a
Quality Associate in Vance, AL
The Quality Associate ensures that all vehicles
assigned are inspected and logged of defects into data entry
- Makes updates and changes to the database which may include
using Excel, Word and other programs
- Inspect parts for non-conforming materials or defects
- Conducts visual and instrumental inspection of in-process and
final product to determine conformance (in spec).
- Independent with ability to work with little supervision
- May utilize methods such as de-rusting, grinding, drilling,
tapping, assembly and/or disassembly to rectify non-conforming
material by using hand tools or other equipment
- The assigned work load would be performed either in a dedicated
safety cage, in a sequence cell, or on a moving assembly line
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Required Education and Skills:
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and have a keen attention
- High School diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years of Quality Technician/Production Assembly
- Needs to be able to work independently
- Needs to be able to work a camera to edit/create work
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work 8-10 hour shifts on Monday- Friday, with
- May beexposed toextreme temperature changes and noise.
- Some duties performed outside in all weather conditions.
- This is a physically demanding position.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment
andsupplies up tofifty (50)pounds.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during
shifts of 8+ hours.
Keywords: Formel D, Tuscaloosa , Quality Associate**, Other , Vance, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!