Controls Lead Systems Specialist HVAC
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description - Controls Lead Systems Specialist HVAC
What you will do
Under general direction, general direction, acts as the on-site
project leader to plan, execute, and complete control systems
projects with assigned customers.?Performs or delegates tasks as
required to execute and fully complete assigned projects including:
hardware design, system programming, installation coordination,
system and network commissioning and project closeout. Responsible
for the overall financial results of assigned projects including:
costs, project billings, and collections. Maintains an effective
balance between customer satisfaction and project financial
results. Actively pursues selling change orders. Coordinates
communication with the customer during all phases of the project.
Ensures proper execution of warranty.
How you will do it
- Provides work direction to subcontractors, electrical
installers, technicians, designers, and administration as
- Ensures work performed is in compliance with state, local and
Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the highest
- Adheres and ensures Johnson Controls staff and subcontractors
adhere to all safety
What we look for
- Technical Associates Degree with two years of field experience
or four years of equivalent related field experience in the
building automation industry, programming panel controls preferably
- Experience managing projects.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work
- Experience in the HVAC industry, programming controls.
- Two plus years of Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of project accounting, costing principals.
- Relevant technical hands on experience in systems design and
commissioning of digital HVAC controls systems.
?Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view?EEO is the?Law . If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please
Bldg Technologies & Solutions
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls
does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not
forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Johnson
Controls employees or any other company location. Johnson Controls
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Tuscaloosa , Controls Lead Systems Specialist HVAC, Other , Knoxville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!