Quality Engineer (APQP/VDA)
Company: Bolta US
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Quality Engineer (Must have experience with
Responsible for the development, implementation and continuous
improvement of organizational quality system.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will
allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems
(IATF/TS16949, ISO 14001,VDA etc.)
- Develop, implement systems to ensure product performance meets
quality standards: (Incoming inspection processes, FMEA, 8D, PDCA,
- Create PPAP packages for launch, transfers, carryovers, product
changes. Create work instructions.
- Assist in the technical development of quality employees by
serving as a subject matter expert.
- Serves as primary point of contact for customer needs.
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work
ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- College degree in engineering related discipline
- Extensive experience with APQP, and VDA
- Strong verifiable automotive quality engineering experience
preferably with exterior painting and chrome plating
- New plant start up and experience supporting launch/ramp up
phases. Greenfield experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting an automotive production
facility (preferably European OEMs/suppliers.) Must be able to
travel extensively/on short notice to support customer needs.
- German/Spanish language skills are a plus.
Keywords: Bolta US, Tuscaloosa , Quality Engineer (APQP/VDA), Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!