Senior Quality Engineer
Company: SWJ TECHNOLOGY
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under general supervision, this position coordinates
activities related to Quality to ensure internal and external
suppliers adhere to the highest level of Quality in all processes,
policies, and procedures.
- Identify, analyze, and develop new suppliers for a leading
- Travel to and from supplier locations to conduct audits and
readiness reviews for supplier qualification/re-qualification and
new product introductions.
- Function as a Quality liaison with suppliers regarding Quality
- Work closely with suppliers to assure understanding and
compliance with all Supplier Quality requirements and
- Collaborate effectively with suppliers to improve overall
- Lead the identification, communication, documentation, and
follow-up of corrective actions, predictive performance models, and
- Ensure timely and comprehensive reporting of the Quality status
for all Suppliers.
- Bachelors degree in Quality, Mechanical Engineering, or another
field of Engineering OR the equivalent combination of education
and/or years of relevant working experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years professional experience in a Quality
role within the automotive manufacturing environment.
- Advanced understanding of PPAP & APQP.
- VDA Audit experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills demonstrated through experience
with complex quality situations.
- Advanced understanding of quality systems, tools, and methods
used to achieve best in class product and process performance.
- Working knowledge of statistical problem-solving, process
capability analysis, FMEA, Control Plans.
- Proven interpersonal skills and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SWJ TECHNOLOGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
- ISO/TS 16949 Certification.
- Advanced Quality training or certification (PE, CQE, CQA,
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SWJ TECHNOLOGY, Tuscaloosa , Senior Quality Engineer, Other , Fosters, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!