Company: TUSCO INC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tusco, Inc., one of the nations leaders in providing perimeter
security solutions, is in search of a Construction
Estimator to work out of the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham, AL
area. Tusco, Inc. performs perimeter security work including
Anti-Terrorism Force Protection Vehicle Barriers, Access Controls,
Fiber Optics, CCTV, and Security Fencing to protect government,
military, utility infrastructure and sports stadiums. These
specialized projects can involve multi-million-dollar contracts and
has performed work both domestically and internationally. We are a
growing specialty contractor looking for a self-motivated
individual to help our pre-construction team and take our company
to new heights!
- Review project plans and specifications to determine Tusco job
scopes in the Physical Security division.
- Perform detailed quantity take off and seek vendor
- Create job cost estimates and proposals.
- Follow up on bid proposals and job leads with clients to secure
- Assist with material submittals and other pre-construction
- Opportunity for growth with a growing specialty
- Work out of Cottondale, AL office (located between Tuscaloosa
- 2 5 years of Construction Management or Estimating experience
required. Experience in low voltage, civil work, or general
- College Degree Required. A degree in Design, Engineering,
Construction Management, or Building Science preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Tusco is very competitive with employee compensation, and
salary shall be commensurate with experience. Tusco also offers
BC/BS health plan and 401k to its employees.
Keywords: TUSCO INC, Tuscaloosa , Construction Estimator, Other , Cottondale, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!