Senior Billing Software Analyst
Company: Incognito Software Systems Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Senior Billing Software Analyst specializes in a specific
technology, LOB, domain or industry. He/She is a Subject Matter
Expert (SME) and therefore, utilizes experience and background to
design solutions that meet the clients business needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Defines and documents technical requirements (system
screens, rules, data, fields, configurations, etc.) - The
- Designs solution to meet business needs by translating business
requirements into system design specifications.
- Analyzes defects to determine validity or if a requirement
change is necessary; recommends and/or provides solutions utilizing
new or existing technology.
- Utilizes knowledge of Insuresoft products, configurability
options, and available functionality to design appropriate
- Creates technical use cases and configuration/end user
documentation for new functionality.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts, Client Services Analysts,
and Developers on innovative solutions.
- Provides product level support and serves as a point of
escalation for client services.
- Provides application subject matter expertise, utilizing
component specific knowledge (billing, payment processing, general
ledger, commissions, accounting, interface, LOB).
- Collaborates and participates on implementations, including
leading specification definition for new implementations.
- Provides system training both internally and externally.
- Serves as a mentor to other Functional Analysts.
- Performs advanced configuration changes using the Composer
product; Configuration may include changes to billing pay plans and
- Performs intermediate configuration changes to the system using
- Assists in Requirement and Defect Testing as assigned.
- Participates and/or leads internal and external discussions
regarding system functionality.
- Builds trusting relationships with both internal and external
- Performs other duties as assigned.
COMPETENCY & EDUCATION SPECIFICATIONS:
- AS Degree in Business, MIS or related field, or equivalent,
relevant work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in software development or other,
related field OR the P&C insurance industry.
- 5+ years of industry experience in insurance billing or
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Ability to write and execute basic to medium complexity SQL
- Understands product life cycles, release schedules,
organizational structure, and business goals/objectives.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills;
ability to communicate with all levels of employees both internally
- Ability to reason logically and use judgement to provide
detailed solutions under tight deadlines.
- Takes initiative and is flexible in providing solutions to
- Works under minimal supervision.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Works 40+ hours per week. Willingness and abilityto travel up
- Availability to be on call or work after hours on occasion, as
- Mostly sedentary. Regulated indoor environment - natural and/or
- Open concept work environment light to moderate noise
Number of Openings:
Posted 7 Days Ago
Insuresoft is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent
software vendor delivering insurance software to the property and
casualty insurance industry. Since 1994, Insuresoft has been
offering a suite of products and services that are configured to
meet the unique needs of insurance companies and managing general
agents in North America. Insuresoft is a privately-held company
headquartered in University Park, Illinois, with an office in
Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Worcester, Massachusetts.
Our employees make the difference. By blending the most talented
developers, business analysts and technical evangelists with a
wealth of insurance savvy subject matter experts, Insuresoft offers
unmatched expertise and demonstrated commitment to our customers
every day. We take the time to understand our clients business and
operational goals. From entering into additional states to adding
lines of business, Insuresoft helps drive technology revenue for
The release of Diamond v530.x is testament to the advances
Insuresoft has made since its inception as a simple solution for
processing policies for insurance carriers in the P&C industry.
Based entirely on Microsofts .NET framework, Diamond offers more
accessible, extensible and faster implementation applications than
ever before. Diamond Composer, a cloud-based, configurable,
self-service, highly scalable solution, puts product maintenance
and design in the hands of the business user.
Insuresoft offers a range of benefits to our employees including
medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums. We also offer
a selection of additional voluntary benefits. With generous paid
time off and a laid-back work environment, Insuresofts benefits are
a great addition to your salary!
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life *Including Life for Dependents
401(k) with Employer Matching
Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Days
Short Term & Long-Term Disability Plans
Supplemental Insurance Options
Flexible Spending Account Administration for Medical/Dependent
Free Beverages & Casual Dress Code
Tuition Assistance & Microsoft Certification Program
Policy Processing Systems Technology Corporation
(Insuresoft)?is an equal opportunity employer, we recruit,
hire, train, promote and provide all other privileges of employment
to qualified people without regard to age, race, color, creed,
national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
disability, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status,
ethnicity, familial status, religion, sexual orientation or any
other classification for which discrimination is
Keywords: Incognito Software Systems Inc, Tuscaloosa , Senior Billing Software Analyst, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!