In-Home Services Technician-Eutaw
Company: McKinney Communications
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In-Home Services Technician
Sign On Bonus: $250
Starting Technician Pay: $15/hr (guaranteed for 1 year)
Average Technician Pay: $18-$20/hr
Exceptional Technician Pay: Up to $30/hr
LEARN A NEW TRADE AND START A CAREER!
Satellites Unlimited (SUI) is the premier Dish provider in the
Southeastern United States. Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor
work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning
new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have
independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a
natural leader who is adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to
increase your earning potential? If so, then we would love to have
you join our team as an In-Home Services Technician! Our
technicians are the face of our company and the key to our success.
We develop both superior sales and technical abilities in all our
technicians so they are equipped to succeed. Bring your computer,
electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military,
customer service and/or superior sales experience to Satellites
Who Are We?
Satellites Unlimited LLC (SUI) is an Employee Owned and Operated
business that is an exclusive Regional Service Provider for DISH
Network with 18 offices spread across 8 states in Southeastern
United States. We strive to always execute with integrity and
remain adaptable in order to consistently WOW our customers. Our
technicians focus on not only installing satellite TV services, but
enhancing the customer experience by recommending an array of
additional smart home solutions/services. By incorporating sales
with strong technical capabilities, our technicians are able to
work closely with the customer to ensure they have the most
cutting-edge home technology products and services available in the
market today, while providing world-class installation and service.
We believe in attracting and retaining top talent by continually
investing in our employees. Through a strong initial training
program and continuous development, we prepare our employees for
career success and growth within our organization.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing cutting-edge technology - Place mounts, satellite
dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Conducting site surveys - Determine the best positioning of our
- Problem Solving - Identifying technical issues while
- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach
them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and
- Promote Products and Services - Sales are the driving force of
our company! As a top-ranked provider of telecommunications and
smart home technology, we strive to provide our customers the best
technology on the market. You must want to sell along with
performing service and installation!
- Emerging Technologies - build new skill sets as technology
changes that will propel you into the future of in-home
Whats In It For You?
- Great pay, entry level technicians are guaranteed no less than
$15 an hour for the first year of their employment; Average
technicians are currently earning between $18 and $20 an hour and
exceptional technicians are currently earning up to $30 an
- SUI provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms,
cutting edge tools, an iPad, a fuel card, and a company owned
- Production based pay determined by the amount of work you
complete - so what you put in is what you get out of this job!
- An opportunity to earn additional income and benefits through
achieving performance goals and referring others to come work for
SUI. More Effort = More Pay!
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional
opportunities as well as constant support from your management team
and corporate office
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, employee stock
ownership plan, and tuition reimbursement
What Do You Need To Bring To The Table?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video
knowledge is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and
motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, work in
confined spaces, lift up to 80 lbs and work in all climates
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends,
holidays and evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record
that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
- Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug
How were protecting you:
We're committed to providing a safe environment for our team
members and customers to protect against COVID-19. We are taking
every precaution by implementing safety and sanitation measures,
including providing our Technicians with face masks, hand
sanitizers and sanitizing wipes and the proper training to ensure
social distancing while in a customers home. We survey customers to
ensure we arent entering a home where COVID is a concern, we often
work outside, maintain distancing when inside work is needed, and
with the number of contacts being smaller than most employment, we
feel we can take steps to ensure a safe work environment.
Satellites Unlimited has been closely and carefully evaluating
the situation, and we will continue to make modifications as needed
to help ensure the health and safety of our team members and
To learn more view our recruiting video!
Keywords: McKinney Communications, Tuscaloosa , In-Home Services Technician-Eutaw, Other , Eutaw, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!