Senior Full Stack Engineer
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you
to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln
values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all
applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal
information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take
many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews
and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security
numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive
information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do
not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts
(Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat
rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the
hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live
video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team
email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job
opportunity that seems suspicious.
Alternate Locations:Greensboro, NC (North Carolina)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000
employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower
Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence.
Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan
Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and
enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is
the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and
its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under
management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes
magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our
employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and
protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career
development resources designed to help each individual reach their
personal and professional goals.
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our
Enterprise Solutions team to create new voice and chatbot based
applications. This Senior Software Engineer will provide subject
matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for
his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have experience building
communications-based solutions. The Lead Full Stack Engineer will
participate in development of innovative complex business solutions
by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and
providing post production support. S/he will deliver more complex
business application software solutions following the system
development life cycle process in an Agile environment,
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests complex
software application solutions for systems.
- Assesses and measures solution design impacts on IT
infrastructure capacity, application architecture standards, future
maintenance/support needs, and bottom line cost-benefits in
consultation with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders and
- Creates more complex technical specifications from business
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively
influencing and supporting change management and/or
departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process
improvements that significantly improve quality across the team,
department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of
- Identifies potential application solutions by understanding
complex business/technical problems and opportunities.
- Investigates and resolves complex problems including providing
support for production systems in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends
for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and
collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and
developments in current and future solutions.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are
designed, developed and implemented from a business point of
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops complex
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or
initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned
area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction to development teams in areas of project
scheduling, technical direction and application development
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications
across the business.
- Provides input on the development of project plans, test plans
and implementation plans including determining estimates on time
frames, needed resources and budgets.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and
applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex
assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of
- Serves as a subject matter expert &/or provides direction
on the design & development of applications systems while
demonstrating an understanding of the broad implications &
financial impacts of proposed solutions on operational &
- Serves as a technical expert and provides complex technical
guidance to junior team members.
- Serves as an escalation point for issue resolution.
- Serves as lead technical resource to ensure completion of
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years
of experience in lieu of Bachelors)_Minimum Required in Computer
Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems,
Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work
- 5 7+ years experience in application development that directly
aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- 2+ years experience developing UI using Angular or similar tool
- Other required technical experience: WAS, WLS, Tomcat, SQL
Developer, Hibernate, DevOps, AWS Cloud development,
- 1+ years API Gateway
- Core Git skills, repo and pipeline
- Nice to have: JBoss, NoSQL, Caching Framework, Maven
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution
Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to
Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may
decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if
it determines political contributions made could have an adverse
impact on Lincolns current or future business interests,
misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose
applicable political contributions and or fundraising
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln
Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group
and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer
and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire,
compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants
are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a
person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your
interest for a position through our online application process, or
require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Keywords: Lincoln Financial Group, Tuscaloosa , Senior Full Stack Engineer, Other , Greensboro, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!