Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift)- Tuscaloosa, AL
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: 287261
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of
quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Maintenance
Technician! Come work with North America's leading supplier of
Competitive salary and benefits included.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing
highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and
maintain production and facility equipment according to safety,
predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. This
is a 2nd shift position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to perform work
- Ensure the machines and tools are in good working order,
perform daily cleaning and light maintenance on
- Must have a minimum of two years industrial maintenance
- Must have 1-2 years of electrical experience, including
installation of electrical services and reading electrical
schematics and blueprints
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with pneumatics and
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, twist, walk and reach
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled
- Must be able to occasionally work outside
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If
you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Please complete your online application
and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring
Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2021
Keywords: CRH, Tuscaloosa , Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift)- Tuscaloosa, AL, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!