Cook / Dietary Aide
Company: Regency Retirement Community of Tuscaloosa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Prepare, Serve and handle food in accordance with federal and
state regulations and the residence policies and procedures.
Maintain clean and sanitized dining service areas and assist in the
receiving, rotation and storage of products.
Food and Inventory
- Identify and report food and supplies needed for the next
- Assist in the receiving, rotations and storage of
Food Preparation and Dining Service
- Prepare cook food and prep foods in accordance with nutritional
guidelines, relegations, and resident's individual prescribed diet
and food preferences.
- Present food in an appetizing and attractive matter.
- Assist in fostering residents' independence with eating by
proving adaptive equipment when needed.
- Ensure that food is delivered on time and in a pleasant
- Visit with residents at each meal when available and ensure
- Prepare food and coordinate food service as requested.
- Encourage residents to participate in the food service program
and provide a forum for their input.
- Notify food service director of any malfunctioning kitchen
equipment or appliances.
- Wash dishes as requested.
- Any other duties as assigned by Executive Director or
Regulatory Compliance and Sanitation
- Ensure compliance with HACCP, local health department
regulations and the residence policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe kitchen environment.
- Ensure proper storage and handling of food in accordance with
infection control standards.
- Experience in cooking for large groups
- Certificate in food preparation Training Preferred
- Desire to work with older adults.
Keywords: Regency Retirement Community of Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa , Cook / Dietary Aide, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!