Posted on: May 3, 2021
Litigation Attorney in Knoxville, TN - Job
The Litigation Attorney will provide senior level litigation
support.Primary focus on managing defensive litigation involving
national commercial real estate portfolio.
- Managing large docket of varied cases, effectively utilizing
strong project and time management skills and employing sound
business judgment on a day-to-day basis with limited
- Driving strategy and participating in meditations to resolve
- Reporting to senior management on legal risks presented by
outstanding litigation and appropriate strategy. Must be able to
communicate complicated legal issues in a clear and effective
manner to business clients and other attorneys, both in oral and
- Advising and assisting in the identification, escalation and
resolution of potential conflicts and reputational issues.
- Close management and supervision of outside counsel on all
aspects of representation, ranging from legal strategy to
- Ability to timely escalate issues and seek guidance (when
- Strong sense of urgency on all assignments.
- Degree from an ABA accredited institution
- Admitted to State Bar in good standing
- 3 or more years of relevant in-house and/or law firm litigation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in retail broker dealer arbitration's and litigation
March 22, 23, 24 & 25, Nashville or Online
Keywords: Tnbankers, Tuscaloosa , Litigation Attorney, Other , knoxville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!