Company: ESP Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ESP is currently seeking a Staff-level Geologist/Geophysicist
for our established geophysical group in Greensboro, North
Carolina. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a
dynamic and growing firm!
Example responsibilities include:
- Geophysical data collection and analysis for a wide variety of
environmental and engineering projects
- Hazardous waste assessments
- Assisting other service areas with geology-oriented field work,
- BS degree in Geology or related degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification (preferred)
- This position will require extended periods of strenuous field
work in variable outdoor weather conditions, overnight travel, and
possible night work.
- The person in this position frequently carries and/or lifts
equipment weighing up to 75 pounds and engages in repetitive
overhead swinging of equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check,
and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the
companys driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm
providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying,
planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental,
subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has
received ENR Top 500 Design Firm ranking of 280 in 2021. In the
Southeast, ESPs primary territory, the firm received the 2020 ENR
Southeast Top Design Firms ranking of 39.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
Keywords: ESP Associates, Inc., Tuscaloosa , Staff-level Geologist/Geophysicist, Other , Greensboro, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!