Burner (Burn Table Operator )
Posted on: June 9, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Processes quality products safely and
efficiently by setting up, operating and performing simple
programming of a Burner Operator.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with
- Ensure that all equipment is set up, used and left in a safe
and clean manner. Alert Maintenance of any anticipated repair
- Program, operate and maintain plasma and oxy-fuel
- Ensure that parts are directed to the appropriate area.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Effectively utilize all raw materials, especially steel
- Operate overhead crane and forklift.
- Record production and inspection activities in computer-based
- Fully support the Companys ISO objectives, policies, and
- Comply with and participate in all company training
- The ability to read measuring equipment such as tape measures,
gauges, protractors, micrometers, ect.
- Resolve routine problems by identifying and analyzing problems
logically and comprehensively
- The ability to take ownership and show support for workplace
ATTRIBUTES: What are the Essential Knowledge/Skills/Abilities for this
- Problem Solving uses logic and methods to help solve
- Communication Skills clear written and verbal instructions and
notes are essential.
- Working Knowledge must understand the process of our product
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks with a strong sense of
urgency to meet the customer needs.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and take
instructions from management and co-workers.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Safety Oriented with the ability to identify and eliminate
hazards and unsafe work practices
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the
Physical Demands include, but are not limited to:
- Access all areas within a site which could include heights,
confined spaces, climbing ladders or stairs.
- Will be working mainly in a manufacturing environment.
- The employee will be exposed to the following working
conditions: Extreme Heat and Cold, Noise, Vibration, Oils, and
Atmospheric Conditions such as Dust, Fumes, and Mineral
- The employee will be required to perform the following actions
(from time to time): Standing, walking, balancing, stooping,
kneeling, reaching, talking, seeing, hearing and sitting.
- Ability to consistently lift over 50 pounds as needed
Keywords: ProcessBarron, Tuscaloosa , Burner (Burn Table Operator ), Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!