Posted on: June 9, 2021
The role of the Merchandising Team Associate is to drive store
sales through the execution of in-store merchandising standards. As
a "Brand Ambassador", this role will partner closely with the
operations, sales, and visual teams to ensure new receipts are
merchandised in a way that aligns with our brand, appeals to our
customer and encourages her to buy. Understanding company
directives and the ability to interpret merchandise guidelines is
key to success in this role.
- Brand Clarity: Merchandise new receipts on the sales floor
following company guidelines while interpreting the directives to
best align with the brand and your store architecture.
- Storytelling: Understand selling trends and merchandise
departments in a way that follows company directives while also
appealing to your customer's preferences.
- Organization: Perform duties such as maintaining store
standards, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise
properly, pricing and signing, plan-o-gram integrity, and
restocking as necessary.
- Team Focus: Assist in gathering and moving materials,
merchandise, fixtures and equipment necessary for the assigned
project work. Work proactively with others to complete
- Peer Coach: Partner with store associates to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss new product and changes
- Selling: Must be proficient in running the register and willing
to jump in and sell during designated periods of high volume or low
Education / Experience Requirements:
Position Contribution Level :
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 1 Year in Merchandising and/or Visual Merchandising or
Preferred Education & Experience:
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Ability to stand most of the work day
- Ability to climb ladders to merchandise and set high wall
- Ability to move merchandise on the sales floor
Merchandising Team Manager
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified
disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and
Keywords: Belk, Tuscaloosa , Merchandise Associate, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!