Night shift RN at Bibb Prison
Company: Wexford Health Sources Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
POSITION: Registered Nurse (RN)
SCHEDULE: Full Time, Night shift 11pm to 7am
FACILITY: Bibb Correctional Facility
LOCATION: Brent, Alabama (near Tuscaloosa, Calera,
SALARY: Experience-based hourly rates
We're proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- BSN preferred
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources Inc, Tuscaloosa , Night shift RN at Bibb Prison, Other , Brent, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!